Check It Out !
We have 138 guests online
Chuan Wu Kung Fu Institute
Welcome to our school and the Chuan Wu Kung Fu Institute! We hope that you will enjoy the classes and train with us for the months and years to come.
Our Mission at Chuan Wu Kung Fu Institute is to spread the ancient Chinese Martial Arts to everyone who is willing to learn with an open mind and train with enthusiasm.
Our goal is to instill in you a healthy lifestyle with a disciplined mind and body. To that end, we hope that you will be our partner to walk this wonderful life-long journey together...
At our school, we strive to provide a professional, warm, welcoming, and educational environment for all. You will learn and advance at your own pace.
Please keep a proper attitude and allow your Master and Sifu to teach. We have been trying very hard to keep the student fees as low as possible to allow more potential students the opportunity to learn the ancient Chinese Martial Arts.
Please bear in mind that learning Kung Fu is not a right but a privilege and a sacred trust!
A few points to remember:
1) Always wear a clean and pressed uniform. Rolling up pants or sleeves is not allowed.
2) Respect yourself and others. Give Masters, Sifus, and Black Belts the utmost respect.
3) Only Sifus may teach material. Students may review and drill on learned material.
If you're interested in becoming a Sifu, please discuss the matter with the Head Instructor.
4) Be on time for class for thorough instruction.
5) Train hard with enthusiasm. Participate in as many classes and school activities as you can.
6) Help your Sifu pay the school bills on time by not being late on yours.
7) Bow to your Sifus, Masters, and other Black Belts. Bow when entering and leaving the school
as well as the training room.
8) Please no videotaping of others without their explicit consent. No videotaping of Sifu and
Laoshi is allowed.
9) Be healthy and have fun!